Metal Music Videos Are Usually A Blast From The Past


Even though the primary attributes are highly relevant to the style overall, a number of subgenres exist that concentrate on distinct areas of the heavy metal style.

As a young teenager, my favorite type of music has been heavy metal, and I used to enjoy it when MTV would show heavy metal video clips, as it felt like it was so unusual for that to happen.

More often than not, I would need to go through hours of pop or R&B music videos well before they will show something even remotely heavy, and as soon as it was over, it was back to waiting once again. I do think that all really started to change with one of the best known metal video clips in history, Metallica's One.

In it, a hospital patient has been terribly wounded fighting in a war, but his mind is still functioning as it usually has, and he is basically stuck inside a useless human body. The song is actually based on a novel by Dalton Trumbo known as Johnny Got His Gun, and it is extremely effective.

I believe the video itself actually exhibited what could be done with metal videos as well as opened the doorway for others. It seemed that soon after its launching, MTV progressively started showing a lot more and more such music videos.

One that always stands out in my opinion was the video for Paradise City by Guns N' Roses. I guess the reason for that could be the simpleness of the idea, and the white-colored jacket and pants that Axl Rose is wearing. The video pans around a vacant arena and shows all of the heavy metal band members standing around and cutting up, after which the music starts and the stadium is packed.

Then it gets into the heavier portion of the song when the band starts ripping those hard chords as well as Axl starts head banging, and even though it was probably twenty years ago that I watched the video, I still think about it every now and then.

One of the other heavy metal music videos I liked was Anti-Social from Anthrax, mainly because I liked the song, and I felt like they didn't try to do to a lot in the video, which for me would have taken away from the entire feel of the song. It would have been harder to concentrate on the track if they attempted to make the music video too flashy.

When the MTV program Headbangers Ball was first introduced, I became absolutely delighted, since it was a show devoted entirely to metal videos which I will practically watch one after another. The only problem there was which the show was on late in the evening when it first came out, and my mom and dad would not always allow me stay up and watch it.

Nowadays, I will usually find myself searching for heavy metal music videos online to kind of take me back to a time period when life was a lot less complicated. It's really a blast from the past that sometimes you simply need.








Video Marketing is actually a scheme which facilitates and encourages people to pass along marketing video clips about services and products available. This could be successfully done by using Social Media Marketing, a great method that provides links, attention as well as huge numbers of page views by advertising your website or organization through social media channels.